“Gyoseisyoshi” is a kind of lawyer. Like a solicitor. They are professionals in various procedures in Japan. Such as Visa, establishment companies, international marriage/divorce, making letter of contract etc.. and much more. First of all, you should consult him about anything .They will become a bridge between other professionals. Such as counsels, officers… Don’t worry. They have a national license. When you consult , you should ask them to show you license.

We can give you advantage that you can save your time. “Time is money,Time flies”


It’s my license.